Airframe & Miniature No.8: The de Havilland Mosquito
Part 1: Bomber & Photo-reconnaissance
The modelling map in relation to the Mosquito has changed dramatically over recent years and much more reference material is now available. The time is therefore right to bring out new titles that comprehensively bring modellers and enthusiasts up to date with the type. A second volume covering fighters and fighter-bomber versions is planned for later release.
This eighth book in our much acclaimed series will contain at least 192 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Mosquito enthusiast should be without.
The de Havilland Mosquito Part 1 contains:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all bomber and PR variants by Wojciech Sankowski
- Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl and Steve A. Evans of the 1/72nd scale Tamiya B Mk IV plus another converted to B Mk XVI, 1/48th scale Airfix PR Mk XVI and 1/32nd scale HK Models B Mk IV Series II kits
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- A full set of fold-out 1/48th scale plans