Updated and revised - now 176 pages!
This second book in our much acclaimed series has been out of print for over a year. With new Typhoon kits now available in 1/72nd and 1/24th scales and with a 1/24th scale ‘Car Door’ version coming from Airfix in 2016, it seemed right to make this book available once again.
In addition to the original contents it will contain:
- Extra pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- Extra 1/72nd full kit builds by Steve A. Evans of the Brengun and new-tool Airfix kits. These have been specially commissioned for the book.
- A specially commissioned build of the 1/24th scale Airfix kit by Daniel Zamarbide.
- An extra 48 pages of content in total
- Specially commissioned new front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- 128 pages packed with vital information that no active aviation modeller should be without
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walkaround images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scale full kit builds
- A full set of fold-out 1/48 scale plans